Columbia Winery Tasting Room
14030 NE 145th Street
PO Box 1248
Woodinville, WA 98072
425-482-7490 or 800-488-2347
Internet & Phone Orders
Our tasting room is open the following hours, excluding major holidays:
- Everyday: 11:00am to 6:00pm
- Friday Evening Extended Hours: 11:00am-7:00pm - (4-7pm Happy Hour)
- We are closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day
- We close at 3:00PM Christmas Eve
- We may have early Tasting Room Closures on any given day. Please review our Website Calendar for the most up to date information.
Experience Columbia Winery
Our friendly and knowledgeable wine educators will guide you through a tasting of five wines. Choose from our Reserve Menu $10 or our Premium Menu $15. This is a great way to familiarize yourself with the Columbia Winery portfolio of wines. The Columbia Winery Tasting Experience is available daily 11:00am to 6:00pm and Friday: 11:00am-7:00pm
Sip and Surf with Free Wi-Fi!
Private Columbia Winery Tasting Experience
For $25 per person, one of our senior wine educators will guide you through a tasting of six wines in a secluded and personal setting. The Columbia Winery Private Tasting Experience is available by reservation only, please call 425-482-7490. Private Tastings are available Wednesday through Sunday 11am-12pm and 1pm-2pm.
- Proceed north on I-405 to the Monroe/Wenatchee exit (Highway 522).
- Follow Highway 522 to the first Woodinville exit (sign for SR202).
- Turn right and follow 132nd Avenue NE to the second light (NE 175th Street).
- Turn right on NE 175th Street and continue to Highway 202 (approximately one-half mile).
- Turn left on Highway 202 and continue approximately two miles.
Columbia Winery is on the left as Highway 202 turns into NE 145th Street.
Map to the winery
© 2009 Fire Eyes Photography